- About the Centre
- Brain Meeting
- Want to participate?
- Current Vacancies
- Contact us
The focus of the methods group is on research and development of methods for the analysis of functional imaging data. This includes the modalities EEG, MEG, fMRI and PET. Current areas of research include Computational Anatomy, Dynamic Causal Modelling and Multimodal imaging. The group's methods are instantiated in the Statistical Parametric Mapping (SPM) software package.
Methods developments are distributed over six PI groups:
- Ashburner, John - - Professor - - Computational Anatomy
- Barnes, Gareth - - Professor & Head of Magnetoencephalography (MEG) - - MEG
- Friston, Karl - - Professor & WTCN Scientific Director - - Theoretical Neurobiology
- Flandin, Guillaume - - Senior Research Associate - - SPM
- Litvak, Vladimir - - Senior Lecturer - - Translational Neurophysiology
- Penny, Will - - Professor - - Bayesian Inference