- A bilingual advantage in controlling language interference during sentence comprehension Bilingualism-Language and Cognition DOI: 10.1017/S1366728911000708
- Bilingualism Tunes the Anterior Cingulate Cortex for Conflict Monitoring Cerebral Cortex DOI: 10.1093/cercor/bhr287
Inhibition and control in second language acquisition In Chapelle C (Eds.), The encyclopedia of applied linguistics : 267231.
- Language control in bilinguals: The adaptive control hypothesis Journal of Cognitive Psychology DOI: 10.1080/20445911.2013.796377
- Language proficiency modulates the engagement of cognitive control areas in multilinguals Cortex DOI: 10.1016/j.cortex.2012.08.018
- Differential engagement of brain regions within a ‘core’ network during scene construction. Neuropsychologia DOI: 10.1016/j.neuropsychologia.2010.01.022
Memory and the future In Carter R (Eds.), Mapping the mind : 125991.
Source reconstruction accuracy of MEG and EEG Bayesian inversion approaches. PLoS One
Boutiques: a flexible framework for automated application integration in computing platforms
Dynamic causal modelling of mitigated epidemiological outcomes