BACK TO INDEX
Publications about 'segment'
Articles in journal, book chapters
- N. Weiskopf, A. Lutti, G. Helms, M. Novak, J. Ashburner, and C. Hutton. Unified segmentation based correction of R1 brain maps for RF transmit field inhomogeneities (UNICORT). NeuroImage, 54(3):2116-2124, 2011. [bibtex-entry]
- G. Helms, B. Draganski, R. Frackowiak, J. Ashburner, and N. Weiskopf. Improved segmentation of deep brain grey matter structures using magnetization transfer (MT) parameter maps. NeuroImage, 47(1):194-198, 2009. [bibtex-entry]
- J. Ashburner and K.J. Friston. Unified segmentation. NeuroImage, 26:839-851, 2005. [doi:doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2005.02.018] Keyword(s): spatial, VBM, Bayesian, registration, normalisation, MRI, segment. [bibtex-entry]
- J. Ashburner and K.J. Friston. Image segmentation. In R.S.J. Frackowiak, K.J. Friston, C. Frith, R. Dolan, K.J. Friston, C.J. Price, S. Zeki, J. Ashburner, and W.D. Penny, editors, Human Brain Function. Academic Press, 2nd edition, 2003. [PDF] Keyword(s): introduction. [bibtex-entry]
- F.G. Woermann, S. Free, M. Koepp, J. Ashburner, and J.S. Duncan. Voxel-by-Voxel Comparison of Automatically Segmented Cerebral Gray Matter -- Rater-Independent Comparison of Structural MRI in Patients with Epilepsy. NeuroImage, 10(4):373-384, 1999. [doi:10.1006/nimg.1999.0481] Keyword(s): mri. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Sun Apr 12 15:44:56 2020
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html