BACK TO INDEX
Publications about 'conjunction'
Articles in journal, book chapters
- K.J. Friston, W.D. Penny, and D.E. Glaser. Conjunction revisited. NeuroImage, 25(3):661-667, 2005. [PDF] [doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2005.01.013] Keyword(s): conjunction. [bibtex-entry]
- T.E. Nichols, M. Brett, J. Andersson, T. Wager, and J.B. Poline. Valid conjunction inference with the minimum statistic. NeuroImage, 25:653-660, 2005. [PDF] Keyword(s): conjunction. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Worsley and K.J. Friston. A test for a conjunction. Statistics and Probability Letters, 47:135-140, 2000. [PDF] Keyword(s): conjunction, RFT. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston, A.P. Holmes, C.J. Price, C. Buchel, and K.J. Worsley. Multisubject fMRI Studies and Conjunction Analyses. NeuroImage, 10:385-396, 1999. [PDF] Keyword(s): group, conjunction, fMRI. [bibtex-entry]
- C.J. Price and K.J. Friston. Cognitive Conjunction: A New Approach to Brain Activation Experiments. NeuroImage, 5:261-270, 1997. [PDF] Keyword(s): conjunction, design. [bibtex-entry]
- C.J. Price, C.J. Moore, and K.J. Friston. Subtractions, conjunctions, and interactions in experimental design of activation studies. Human Brain Mapping, 5(4):264-272, 1997. [PDF] Keyword(s): design, conjunction, introduction. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Sun Apr 12 15:44:56 2020
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html