BACK TO INDEX
Publications about 'EM'
Articles in journal, book chapters
- Dimitris Pinotsis, G. Perry, V. Litvak, K. Singh, and K.J. Friston. Intersubject variability of induced gamma in the visual cortex: DCM with empirical Bayes and neural fields. Human Brain Mapping, 2016. [doi:10.1002/hbm.23331] Keyword(s): DCM. [bibtex-entry]
- K.H Brodersen, T.M. Schofield, A.P. Leff, C.S. Ong, E.I. Lomakina, J.M. Buhmann, and K.E. Stephan. Generative Embedding for Model-Based Classification of fMRI Data. PLOS Computational Biology, 7(6):e1002079, 2011. [PDF] [doi:10.1371/journal.pcbi.1002079] Keyword(s): DCM. [bibtex-entry]
- R.N.A. Henson, D.G. Wakeman, V. Litvak, and K.J. Friston. A parametric empirical Bayesian framework for the EEG/MEG inverse problem: generative models for multi-subject and multi-modal integration. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 5(76), 2011. [PDF] [doi:10.3389/fnhum.2011.00076] Keyword(s): EEG, MEG, Bayesian. [bibtex-entry]
- R.N.A. Henson, G. Flandin, K.J. Friston, and J. Mattout. A Parametric Empirical Bayesian framework for fMRI-constrained MEG/EEG source reconstruction. Human Brain Mapping, 31(10):1512-1531, 2010. [PDF] [doi:10.1002/hbm.20956] [bibtex-entry]
- C. Phillips, J. Mattout, M.D. Rugg, P. Maquet, and K.J. Friston. An empirical Bayesian solution to the source reconstruction problem in EEG. NeuroImage, 24:997-1011, 2005. [doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2004.10.030] Keyword(s): EEG, bayesian. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston and J. Ashburner. Generative and recognition models for neuroanatomy. NeuroImage, 23(1):21-24, 2004. [PDF] Keyword(s): spatial, Bayesian, EM. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston and W.D. Penny. Posterior probability maps and SPMs. NeuroImage, 19(3):1240-1249, 2003. [PDF] Keyword(s): Bayesian, hierarchical, PPM, EM. [bibtex-entry]
- W.D. Penny and K.J. Friston. Mixtures of General Linear Models for Functional Neuroimaging. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 22(4):504-514, 2003. [POSTSCRIPT] Keyword(s): Mixture, GLM, Bayesian, fMRI, spatial, EM. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston, W.D. Penny, C. Phillips, S.J. Kiebel, G. Hinton, and J. Ashburner. Classical and Bayesian Inference in Neuroimaging: Theory. NeuroImage, 16:465-483, 2002. [PDF] Keyword(s): Bayesian, PPM, EM, REML. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Sun Apr 12 15:44:56 2020
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html