BACK TO INDEX
Publications about 'nonparametric'
Articles in journal, book chapters
- D. Pantazis, T.E. Nichols, S. Baillet, and R.M. Leahy. A comparison of random field theory and permutation methods for the statistical analysis of MEG data.. NeuroImage, 25:383-394, 2005. [PDF] Keyword(s): RFT, MEG, nonparametric. [bibtex-entry]
- S. Hayasaka and T.E. Nichols. Combining voxel intensity and cluster extent with permutation test framework. NeuroImage, 23:54-63, 2004. [PDF] Keyword(s): nonparametric, cluster. [bibtex-entry]
- S. Hayasaka, K.L. Phan, I. Liberzon, K.J. Worsley, and T.E. Nichols. Non-Stationary Cluster Size Inference with Random Field and Permutation Methods. NeuroImage, 22:676-687, 2004. [PDF] Keyword(s): Cluster, RFT, nonparametric. [bibtex-entry]
- S. Hayasaka and T.E. Nichols. Validating cluster size inference: random field and permutation methods. NeuroImage, 20:2343-2356, 2003. [PDF] Keyword(s): Cluster, RFT, nonparametric. [bibtex-entry]
- T.E. Nichols and S. Hayasaka. Controlling the Familywise Error Rate in Functional Neuroimaging: A Comparative Review. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 12:419-446, 2003. [PDF] Keyword(s): RFT, nonparametric. [bibtex-entry]
- T.E. Nichols and A.P. Holmes. Nonparametric approaches. In R.S.J. Frackowiak, K.J. Friston, C. Frith, R. Dolan, K.J. Friston, C.J. Price, S. Zeki, J. Ashburner, and W.D. Penny, editors, Human Brain Function. Academic Press, 2nd edition, 2003. [PDF] Keyword(s): nonparametric, RFT, group. [bibtex-entry]
- T.E. Nichols and A.P. Holmes. Nonparametric Permutation Tests for Functional Neuroimaging: A Primer with Examples. Human Brain Mapping, 15:1-25, 2002. [PDF] Keyword(s): nonparametric. [bibtex-entry]
- A.P. Holmes, R. C. Blair, J.D.G. Watson, and I. Ford. Non-Parametric Analysis of Statistic Images From Functional Mapping Experiments. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism, 16:7-22, 1996. Keyword(s): nonparametric, PET. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Sun Apr 12 15:44:56 2020
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html