BACK TO INDEX
Publications about 'dynamical'
Articles in journal, book chapters
- Matthias Fastenrath, K.J. Friston, and S.J. Kiebel. Dynamical causal modelling for M/EEG: Spatial and temporal symmetry constraints. NeuroImage, 2008. [doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2008.07.041] Keyword(s): DCM, MEG, EEG. [bibtex-entry]
- W.D. Penny, Z. Ghahramani, and K.J. Friston. Bilinear Dynamical Systems. Phil Trans R Soc B, 360(1457):983-993, 2005. [PDF] [doi:10.1098/rstb.2005.1642] Keyword(s): Dynamic, Markov, fMRI. [bibtex-entry]
- O. David, D. Cosmelli, and K.J. Friston. Evaluation of different measures of functional connectivity using a neural mass model. NeuroImage, 21(2):659-673, 2004. [PDF] Keyword(s): connectivity, dynamical, EEG. [bibtex-entry]
- O. David and K.J. Friston. A neural mass model for MEG/EEG: coupling and neuronal dynamics. NeuroImage, 20(3):1743-1755, 2003. [PDF] [doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2003.07.015] Keyword(s): nonlinear, dynamical, EEG. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston. Dynamic Causal Models. In R.S.J. Frackowiak, K.J. Friston, C. Frith, R. Dolan, K.J. Friston, C.J. Price, S. Zeki, J. Ashburner, and W.D. Penny, editors, Human Brain Function. Academic Press, 2nd edition, 2003. [PDF] Keyword(s): connectivity, dynamical, Bayesian, DCM. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston. Bayesian Estimation of Dynamical Systems: An Application to fMRI. NeuroImage, 16:513-530, 2002. [PDF] Keyword(s): dynamical, Bayesian, fMRI. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston, A. Mechelli, R. Turner, and C.J. Price. Nonlinear responses in fMRI: The Balloon model, Volterra kernels and other hemodynamics. NeuroImage, 12:466-477, 2000. [PDF] Keyword(s): nonlinear, fMRI, dynamical. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston, C. Frith, R.S.J. Frackowiak, and R. Turner. Characterizing Dynamic Brain Responses with fMRI: A multivariate Approach. NeuroImage, 2:166-172, 1995. [PDF] Keyword(s): connectivity, dynamical, multivariate, fMRI. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Wed Feb 5 16:43:38 2020
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html